We regularly take pictures of our children engaged in play throughout their day to capture images of their time here at Wee One?s. Wee One?s has an online photo album that is available to our families. We have spent a great deal of time and consideration as to how to protect our children and their privacy. We have taken the following steps to assure that your child?s photos and identity is safe.
1. The website address will only be given out to our enrolled families. It will not be listed on our marketing materials or given out to the general public.
2. The website is not registered with any search engines. The public should not find it by doing a Google or Yahoo search, etc.
3. We ask that parents not give out the website address to friends or family. There is a safe and secure way to share your child?s photos with others without giving out the website address. We will explain this process later.
4. We have not put our address or phone number on the website.
5. We will only use your child?s first name.
6. Wee One?s is not listed in the telephone book. There is no way for someone to track down what city or state the website is attached to.
If parents are concerned about their child?s privacy and safety, they can request that their child not be included in the online photo albums.
We will remove your child?s album when they stop attending Wee One?s
Accessing The Website - www.weeonespreschool.com 1. Click on Photo & Video Gallery tab 2. Click on Kid's Photo Slideshow tab
3. Click on a picture to start the album slideshow.
Copying And Sharing Your Child's Slideshow Each slideshow is a mpeg format file, and can be saved to your computer for sharing with family and friends. To save a copy of your child's slideshow to your computer, follow these steps: 1. Click on your child's photo to start their slideshow. 2. Once your media player opens, the slideshow will start. 3. Follow your media player;s directions to "save a copy" to your computer. 4. Save a copy of your child's slideshow to your computer 5. Share that mpeg file with friends and family. Note - If you have questions or need help, speak with us.
We hope that you enjoy the website and the rich images of your child at play. We will add new photos and slideshows once a month, so check back often. Again, we ask that you not give out the website address to others for the safety and privacy of our other families, but do save a copy of your own child's slideshow to share with family and friends. If you have questions or are having trouble using the website, feel free to speak with us, and we will be more than happy to help troubleshoot the problem.